Application deadline: Thursday 12 October, 5.30pm
The Arts Council invites applications for grants of up to a maximum of €40,000 towards the cost of running visual artists’ workspaces for 2018. The Visual Arts Workspace Scheme is for the calendar year 2018. This scheme is open to all visual artists’ workspaces in the Republic of Ireland (except those currently in receipt of Annual Funding or those who wish to apply for Strategic Funding 2018 grants from the Arts Council).
The scheme is administered by Visual Artists Ireland on behalf of the Arts Council.
Only applications made through the online system will be considered.
Access the form online from 14 August.
Access the form here: www.tfaforms.com/448480
Read the guidelines carefully and use the checklists and examples when preparing your application. Confirmation that you have done so is contained in the final declarations that you will sign at the end of the application process.
Access the guidelines here: WORKSPACE SCHEME GUIDELINES 2018
Who is eligible to apply?
• Applications from groups/collectives of visual artists and/or workspaces for professional visual artists;
• The scheme is open to workspaces/studios/collectives that accommodate at least four visual artists working on site;
• Artists working on site must be professional visual artists;
• Groups / collectives must be located in the Republic of Ireland.
Who is not eligible to apply?
• Individual artists;
• Organisations that have applied to Strategic Funding for 2018 from the Arts Council;
• Groups with fewer than four working artists on site;
• Groups who do not yet have an established workspace. This application may not be used for set up costs.
All queries regarding this application should be directed to:
T: (01)672 9488
To view a list of last years Workspace Scheme decisions see: visualartists.ie/visual-artists-work-space-scheme-decisions-2017/