Application closing date: 31 August
Full time, 6-months internship starting September 2016
Salary negotiable. Based in Dublin.
At Artomatix, we’re fed up of living in a standardised world. We want to own unique, splendid items and to live rare, exciting digital experiences, making our lives richer.
To make this possible, we bring the World its first Artificial Imagination, an ally so powerful to artists they’ll be able to focus on what makes art great: creativity, not repetitive, tedious tasks.
We launched our first product, focused on videogames, at the Game Developers Conference (GDC) in March (San Francisco). Now is the time to join one of Europe’s most exciting startups, referenced in The Guardian, Le Monde and VentureBeat.
– Clarify the user experience (UX) of Artomatix’s products, and formalise their user interfaces (UI): clarify use cases, create clear product wireframes, iterate on and finalise product interfaces;
– Coordinate with Artomatix’s business team and outside users to iterate on product;
– Contribute to the success of Artomatix’s marketing campaign through the creation of ad hoc promotional material;
Help clarify Artomatix’s brand and identity.
– Mastery in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.
– Passionate about our mission and about how tech can help us build the future;
– Strong creativity, independence and autonomy to design high quality content;
– Go-getter inhabited by a burning desire to connect with our target market;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Knowledge of the videogame industry and of 3D content creation are a plus;
– Web design is a plus.
Go on the ‘Jobs’ page of artomatix.com and fill the application form: artomatix.com/jobs/