Application deadline: Monday 12 February, 5pm
Oriel Davies’ biennial, open submission exhibition, ODO, is now live with a call for entries. ODO has a longstanding reputation for having showcased work by some of the most exciting emerging and established artists from across the UK and beyond.
We now invite professional artists and those studying art* to submit entries of recent work in order to be considered for the exhibition taking place 23 June – 5 September 2018. ODO18 has no theme or geographical restrictions.
- Matthew Collings, art critic, writer, broadcaster and artist
- Sacha Craddock, art critic and curator
- Jane Simpson, artist and founder Galerie Simpson Swansea
- Steffan Jones-Hughes, Director, Oriel Davies
- Alex Boyd Jones, Curator, Oriel Davies
Overall exhibition Prizewinner: £1000 + solo show in 2019
Student Prizewinner: £500
People’s Choice Prizewinner £250
There is a non-refundable entry fee of £25 for up to 4 works entered (£20 concessions for students).
Online Open 2018 online entry form: orieldavies.org/en/open2018
Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or 01686 625041