Thursday, 30 November
100 Sculptors of Tomorrow focuses on emerging sculptors working anywhere in the world. 100 Sculptors of Tomorrow will be the second book in the series and, like its predecessor, will be authored by Kurt Beers, Director of Beers London, and published by Thames & Hudson.
The 100 artists selected for inclusion will be chosen by a jury of professionals in the field of sculpture, through a combination of online open-call submissions, as well as juror recommendations.
There is no age limit for entry, but selected artists should have gained a certain level of professional recognition as detailed below. There are no specific educational or professional criteria for selection but eligible applicants should have achieved at least one of the following:
• a degree from an accredited institution; or
• gallery representation; or
• inclusion in a solo or group exhibition of note; or
• completion of one or more accomplished (series of) works; or
• significant achievement and dedication in one’s studio practice; or
• recognition by a public or private organisation(s), such as funding, awarding body, or residency.
Please note: a processing fee of £10 is payable for each application.
Successful applicants will be included in the book 100 Sculptors of Tomorrow, they will receive one complimentary copy of the publication (valued at £30-40) and will automatically be considered for inclusion in the exhibition launch or launches with dates and locations TBA.
All entry forms must be submitted directly on this website: