Submission of initial design concepts: 9 October 2017
The Allianz Arts & Business NI Awards celebrate the best in creative partnerships between the business and arts sectors in Northern Ireland.
This glittering annual ceremony is the Arts & Business NI flagship event of the year and always attracts an impressive cross-section of approximately 250 high profile people from the worlds of business, arts, media and government across Northern Ireland.
Budget for 16 pieces is £3,200
Our theme this year is Partnership. We connect our business and arts member network in original and unexpected ways with amazing results. We find new ways for businesses to grow and arts organisations to flourish.
The partnership theme invites us to explore not only the types of relationships that exist between arts and business organisations, but also the breadth and diversity of the Arts in Northern Ireland.
We are looking for artworks that reflect this theme; however the brief leaves it open for the artist to interpret partnership in their own way, and medium, based on the brief outlined below
- The award should be a high quality art piece interpreting the theme
- The award pieces should reflect the 3-way relationship between Arts & Business NI, Business and the Arts
- It should reflect the quality, creativity and style of the Allianz Arts & Business Awards event
- The piece must be suitable for display in a business office or boardroom
- The piece can be free standing or wall mounted
- The award should be sufficiently light-weight and compact, yet also robust, for the purpose of being handed from one person to another during the awards presentation
- The design should include a surface for engraving purposes
It is essential that in addition to being functional, the pieces stand out as being unusual and imaginative pieces of art
The design must be capable of being replicated 16 times (16 pieces are required).
Submissions for applications:
Post: Sarah Mackey, Arts & Business NI, Bridge House, 2 Paulett Avenue, Belfast, BT5 4HD