Tuesday, 4 April 2017, 5.00pm
Joint Request for Tender by the Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs and Dublin City Council for Coordination and Development Services for Culture Night 2017
Culture Night is an initiative led by the Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs and is a unique and special occasion that gives people the chance to visit venues and experience culture that may not normally be on offer.
The services sought include, but are not necessarily limited to the following elements:
- Coordinate with local organisers of Culture Night events, particularly Arts Officers and Local Authorities;
- Ensure that participating regions, including the Dublin region, in conjunction with their designated contact persons, collate material, for the design and publication of
- their programmes in hard copy and online;
- Register participating groups and activities online;
- Propose and deliver programming that adds value to the programming of participating institutions/venues, as agreed with the awarding bodies;
- Collate promotional material, design, publish and distribute a programme in hard copy and online;
- Develop a Communications Strategy including marketing and PR, Advertising, Social Media and other online outlets;
- Coordinate with and report to the Department of Art, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs;
- Maintain quality control of the Culture Night brand;
- Develop and maximise existing and new sponsorship opportunities;
- Liaise with the production of a flagship event(s)/projects for Culture Night 2017 (details to be agreed / finalised);
- Work within budgets and deadlines;
- Maintain the Culture Night website;
- Prepare a review of the 2017 event, to include recommendations on the delivery of Culture Night in future years, no later than 2 months post the 2017 event.
The timeframe for the return of tenders for the services sought is up to 5.30pm on Monday 10th April 2017.