Application deadline: Friday 17 March, 5pm
The National Print Museum is seeking to appoint a Museum Executive Assistant/Administrator, responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Museum.
The National Print Museum collects, documents, preserves, exhibits, interprets and makes accessible the material evidence of printing craft and fosters associated skills of the craft in Ireland. The Museum wishes to recruit an experienced Museum Administrator.
– At least three years administration experience (museum or arts administration preferable)
– Customer service
– IT literacy, excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (all packages)
– Ability to work alone or as part of a team
– Punctuality and reliability
– A relevant third level qualification
– Interest and experience in the arts, heritage and museum sector
This is a 12 month contract subject to the successful completion of a three-month probationary period. This is a part-time position requiring the successful candidate to work 3 days per week.
Payment will be €10 per hour.
For full job description see: www.irishmuseums.org/career-post
Please forward a covering letter and CV, containing names and contact information for two referees, marked Museum Administrator Post to:
National Print Museum
Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held the week of 27 March.