Application deadline: Monday 28 August, 5pm
Key Tasks and Responsibilities include:
● Monitoring and collating monthly financial information for review and reporting of exception and trends.
● Undertaking regular internal audit activities ensuring controls are working as expected.
● Liaising with the HR Manager to provide HR administration support and ensuring compliance with
statutory requirements as directed.
● Provide cover for financial duties as required.
● Provide administration support for IFI Director by communicating with IFI Board and Council as
directed co-ordinating meeting arrangements and preparation of minutes
● Arranging travel and accommodation for staff and cinema guests.
● Contributing as required to ensure various IFI projects and events are undertaken to a high
● Providing reception cover as required.
● Any other finance or administration duty that may arise
● Any other appropriate duty that might arise
This is a part-time role, comprising three days a week. If you are interested please forward your CV and cover letter by email only to email@example.com. Please put Finance and Administration Assistant in the subject line. Interviews are expected to take place the week ended the 8th September and shortlisted candidates should be available that week.