Visual Artists Ireland Student Pack
A resource pack for visual and applied art students and recent graduates.
This pack has been put together for the benefit of visual and applied arts students and recent graduates making the transition into professional practice in Ireland. With more visual and applied arts courses available than ever before, the number of aspiring artists continues to grow. The visual arts attract many talented and creative people so the sector can be very competitive.
This pack is intended to give students and recent graduates an idea of the practical areas they will need to consider and the options open to them following graduation.
Your qualification is just your first step to becoming a professional artist.
You may view a copy of the pack here: VAI Student Pack
VAI Student Pack – Table of Contents:
- The Business of ART
- Career Development by George Bolster
- Artist Profile: Lynda Devenney
- TOP TIPS FOR STUDENTS
- So you want to be an artist? Kick Start Checklist
- Artist Profile: Cora Cummins
- INFO-POOL CAREERS PATH
- About VAI
- Visual Artists Ireland Education Programme
- INFO-POOL TEXTS
- Postgraduate Education, Training and Scholarships
- Exhibiting with Galleries by Hugh Mulholland
- Awards, Bursaries and Grants By Neva Elliott