This section of our website details the range of services, facilities and resources provided by Visual Artists Ireland. These resources are designed to be useful, practical and relevant to artists.
- info~pool – a comprehensive on-line information resource.
- Help-desk – offering advice, information and support on professional issues.
- Legal Advice | Debt Collection – a solution that minimises costly legal proceedings for artists getting paid.
- Discount Scheme –material suppliers and service providers.
- Equipment/Facilities – affordable access to video editing, cameras, computers and other equipment.
- FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions with regard to practicing professionally.
- Insurance - where to get insurance for your practice
- Studio Exchange Programme – VAI members can now register with Artelier for studio exchange with peers anywhere in the world.
- Visual Art Address Book – Members contact area and directory of visual art organisations and services
- Smart Phone app -find out what is on and what resources are availabe through our Smart Phone App – Art Connect (available for iPhone and Androd)
- Visual Artists Ireland and Digital Arts Studios Residency Award
- The Valerie Earley Residency Award at The Tyrone Guthrie Centre.