It has never been easier to keep up to date with what is happening in Visual Artists Ireland, and in the broad range of events, news and opportunities in the visual arts in Ireland.
As well as our website, VAI also circulates information through our:
Other Social Networking Site
and the following RSS feeds that are available direct to your news reader or website.
- Jobs and Opps
- Jobs and Opps – Competitions
- Jobs and Opps – Conferences/Lectures/Talks
- Jobs and Opps – Courses/Workshops/Training
- Jobs and Opps – Funding / Awards / Bursaries
- Jobs and Opps – Job Vacancies
- Jobs and Opps – Unpaid Internship & Volunteers
- Jobs and Opps – Opportunities International
- Jobs and Opps – Opportunities Ireland
- Jobs and Opps – Other
- Jobs and Opps – Residencies
- Jobs and Opps – Studios / Space
- Listings – Exhibitions/Events Connaught
- Listings – Exhibitions/Events Connaught – Galway
- Listings – Exhibitions/Events International
- Listings – Exhibitions/Events Leinster
- Listings – Exhibitions/Events Leinster – Dublin
- Listings – Exhibitions/Events Munster
- Listings – Exhibitions/Events Munster – Cork
- Listings – Exhibitions/Events Munster – Limerick
- Listings – Exhibitions/Events Northern Ireland
- Listings – Exhibitions/Events Northern Ireland – Belfast
- Listings – Exhibitions/Events Rest of Ulster
Visual Artists Ireland content is subject to copyright and intellectual property rights controls.
Feeds are also available for our Exhibitions and Deadlines Calendars. This is a premium service with a cost of €100 per annum. For further details contact our office.
Visual Artists Ireland is core funded by the Arts Council / An Chomhairle Ealaion and the Arts Council of Northern Ireland.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our information, we strongly advise subscribers to verify all details to their own satisfaction before forwarding artwork, slides or monies etc. with regard to opportunities.
© the writer(s), the artist(s), and Visual Artists Ireland. This text is for personal use only. Artists may download this text for the limited purpose of use in their business or professional practice as artists.