Closing date: 12th April
Glór – Summer Open Submission Exhibition 2013
1st June to 31st August.
Glór is delighted to invite submissions from artists both established and emerging who are resident in Co. Clare. The exhibition will be held here at glór and will officially be opened on Saturday 1st June.
The exhibition will be selected by Helen Carey, Director, Limerick City Gallery her decision shall be final. The exhibition is open to work on walls only) (could include 2D & 3D) and please note that work in other formats including digital is not eligible.
- Work on Walls only
- All applications must include jpeg images of the work maximum of 3 images.
- All work must be original and have been created in the last 2 years.
- All applications must be accompanied by a 1 page CV detailing relevant experience.
- The work will be for sale and glór will charge a 20% commission on all sales. Our commission is usually 30% but is being reduced on this occasion in support of Clare artists.
- All applications must be accompanied by recommended hanging instructions.
- Please note that submissions will not be returned all works must be collect from glór during opening hours by September 13th following the exhibition.
- Selected works must be delivered to glór by Friday 3rd May 2013.
- The closing date for entries is Friday 12th April 2013.
Grad Talks Weekly is accepting submissions for presentations related to photography and photographic theory for their new weekly meeting to be held in Dublin City Centre.
Presentations can be on a variety of aspects relating to theory and practice of photography and the art of the image.
Talks will be open to the public so as to encourage a public forum for people to present and hear feedback and input on their research theories and ideas. Meeting details to follow.
All submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org