5. Column. Be There. VAI Get Together 2014.
6. Column. Jonathan Carroll. Recalling Bocadillo-gate.
5.Roundup. Recent exhibitions and projects of note.
7. Column. Els Borgart. Forwards & Backwards.
8. News. The latest developments in the visual arts sector.
8. VAI News. Visual Artists Ireland’s research, projects and campaigns.
9. Regional Profile. Donegal. Artlink, Fiona Mulholland, Sarah Lewtas, Regional Cultural Centre, Letterkenny, Earagail Arts Festival, Glebe Gallery.
12. Project Profile. Spark & Grit. Rgksksrg discuss the DCC / Lab Emerging Curator Award.
13. Research Profile. The Double Edged Sword. Research on artist-entrepreneurs in the West.
14.Career Development. The Eye of the Storm. Ann Quinn charts the development of her painting practice.
15. Award Profile. Aces High. Lesley Cherry and Alissa Kleist on their ACNI ACES awards.
16. Career Development. Making & Momentum. Brendan Earley discusses the idea of an art career. (Archived)
17. Project Profile. Stepping Across Boundaries. Sue Morris discusses ‘I Can Say This With Absolute Certainty. I Was There’, which explored issues around memory and historical record.
18.Residency. Scale & Difference. Saoirse Higgins on her residency at the Swatch Art Peace Hotel, Shanghai. (Archived)
19. Critique Supplement. Dorothy Cross, RHA; Patrick Altes, Triskel; ‘Overworlds’, Courthouse. Ennistymon; Richard Gilligan, Copperhouse Gallery; Robert Kelly, Droichead Arts Centre. (Archived)
23. VAI Professional Development. Stepping Up. Adrian Colwell Reports On ‘Early Days’, A VAI Professional Development event held at Mcac , Portadown (1 March 2014).
23. VAI Activity. Plus Ça Change – VAI’s Screening of !Women Art Revolution!
24. How is it Made? Balancing Act. Cecily Brennan on The Devil’s Pool: Madness, Melancholia and the Artist (Archived)
25. Institution Profile. Years Of Possibility. Catherine Harty, Mick O’Shea and Irene Murphy in conversation about The Guesthouse, Cork.
26.Residency Programme. Space Of Activation. The re-commencment of IMMA’S residency programme.
27. Residency Report. Critical Margin. Kim Mcaleese on her curatorial residency at Soma, Mexico City.
28. Career Development. New Thinking / New Processes. Designer / maker Kate Oram outlines her experience of the Harnessing Creativiy inititive
29. Profile. Create, Exhibit & Exchange. An interview with Cliodhna Shaffrey, the new director of TBG+S.
30. Art in Public Roundup. Commissions, site-specific works, socially engaged practice and other forms of art outside the gallery.
31. Art in Public Profile. Finders / Keepers. Gianna Tomasso profiles ‘Find’, a mentored series of public art projects for Castlebar
32. VAI West Of Ireland Representative. Moving The Discourse. Aideen Barry highlights the importance of real world contexts and the contribution that art world professionals can make to visual arts education.
33. Opportunities. Grants, awards, exhibition calls and commissions.
34. VAI Professional Development. Current and upcoming workshops, peer reviews and seminars.