5. Column. Rebecca Strain. Snooping & Shooting in the Dark.(Archived)
5. Roundup. Recent exhibitions and projects of note.
6. Column. Emily Mark Fitzgerald. A Special Beauty in all that is Goodly … (Archived)
7. Column. Jonathan Carroll. Steadier on its Feet.
8. News.The latest developments in the visual arts sector.
8. VAI News. Recent VAI activities, campaigns, comment and analysis.
9. Regional Focus. Laois: Resources & Activities. Adrienne Symes, Angela Delaney, Laois Arts Office, Jackie Carter, Karen Hendy.
12. Residency Profile. Immersed in Possibility. Ciara Healy and Karl Musson, recipients of 126 gallery’s Art Farm residency, offer an account of their experiences.
13. Institution Profile. Evolve, Learn, Grow. Barry Kehoe profiles Block T studios,Dublin.
14. Profile. Fostering the Countrypolitan. Patricia Hurl and Therry Rudin talk to Fiona Woods about Damer House, a new artist-led space in Tipperary.
15. VAI Professional Development. Sustaining the Ephemeral. El Putnam profiles VAI’s masterclass by Nigel Rolfe and the discussion ‘Sustaining Performance Based Practices’ at the Dublin Live Art Festival. (Archived)
16.Residency. Station to Station. Maria Mckinney, Sue Corke and Hagen Betzwieser describe the studio exchange run by Fire Station Artists’ Studios, Dublin and Acme Studios, London.
17. Project Profile. Tbilisi Traces. Eoin Mac Lochlainn profiles the ‘Palimpsest/ Rianú’ project, which was shown as part of Artisterium VI, held in Tbilisi, Georgia during October 2013.
18. Career Development. Becoming a Better Sculptor. Jason Ellis describes his training and background and reflects on the motivation and philosophy behind his art practice.
19. Critique.‘Common ground’, Occupy Space, Limerick; ‘The Work of Micheal Farrell’, Crawford Gallery,Cork; Dragana Jurisic, Belfast Exposed; Mary Burke Draiocht, Dublin; Sinead Rice in a group show at Flowers Gallery, ‘A Lamb Lies Down’, Broadstone Studios, Dublin; Mark Durcan, The Lab, Dublin
23.Workshop. Intention, Then Interpretation. Lisa Fingleton reports on her participation in a workshop with Shirin Neshat at the London Film School.|(Archived) [Read more…]