This practical Postgraduate Certificate (Level 9) in Creative & Cultural Entrepreneurship returns in January 2022, back by popular demand and funded under the Springboard+ initiative.
Participants will learn everything that they need to develop, manage, and thrive as a creative and/or cultural entrepreneur, with or without any previous business experience. The course exposes students to frameworks and methodologies for idea generation, problem solving and creative collaboration. It introduces the process involved in creating, leading and scaling entrepreneurial start-up venture in the creative and cultural sectors.
Participants on this programme will have access to networking opportunities with potential collaborators, mentors and investors. They will collaborate across disciplines, bringing together people with diverse yet complementary skill sets and backgrounds.
The course is delivered across 3 modules:
Module 1 – Innovation & Creativity (18 Jan – 9 Mar)
Module 2 – Enterprise Development (22 Mar – 20 Apr)
Module 3: Career Pathways (3 May – 8 Jun)
Format: 2 modules will be delivered in person, one module delivered online
Location: Galway or Dublin
Fee: Springboard covers 100% of course fees for eligible unemployed successful applicants and 90% for eligible employed applicants – the remaining 10% is €312.50.
Application Closing Date: 8 November 2021