Centre Culturel Irlandais’ annual residency programme offers great opportunities for artists of all disciplines to tap into the resources of the CCI and the city of Paris, as well as being an important means of showcasing Ireland’s dynamic contemporary culture on an international stage.
- Applicants must be Irish citizens or normally resident on the island of Ireland, with professional involvement in creative practice.
- Residencies of 1 to 3 months will be awarded for the period August 2020 – June 2021.
- Travel from Ireland, accommodation and a monthly stipend are included.
CCI are delighted to be pursuing partnerships with Irish cultural organisations to support the 2020-2021 residency programme:
- Music Network – 1 month residency
- Contemporary Music Centre – 1 month residency
- Design and Craft Council of Ireland – 3 month residency
- Visual Artists Ireland – 2 month residency
- Literature Ireland – 1 month residency
- Draíocht – 1 to 2 month residency
- Graphic Studio Dublin – 1 month residency
- The Well Review – 1 month residency
- Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown Arts Office – 1 month residency
- Meath Arts Office– 1 month residency
- Galway City Council Arts Office – 1 month residency
- Galway County Council Arts Office – 1 month residency
- Ealaín na Gaeltachta – 1 month residency
CCI and these partner organisations share the costs of residencies enabling the Centre to increase the number of residencies on offer for Irish artists.
Full guidelines, terms and conditions available on our website: www.centreculturelirlandais.com
Applications to be made on-line by Wednesday 8 January 2020, 5pm GMT
Centre Culturel Irlandais, 5 rue des Irlandais, 75005 Paris