The purpose of Arts Grants Funding is to ensure that there is a breadth of high-quality arts activity and programmes throughout the country, by offering flexible support for a fixed period of time, and in so doing responds to the needs of those who are making, presenting and supporting the creation of work.
The programme is intended to:
- Support more than one distinct arts activity taking place within a fixed period of time, or
- Provide supports or facilities to artists over a fixed period of time.
The focus of Arts Grant Funding is to deliver outcomes that develop the arts, either through:
- Generating high-quality experiences for the public to engage with the arts, or
- Providing excellent services, resources or facilities that support the work of artists or the arts sector, and
- Contributing to the ecology of the arts within your area of practice.
Guidelines will be published on the available funding section on our website in January 2020.