Applications for 2020 are open for all disciplines.
- Residencies November 2019 – May 15th 2020: Submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis and applicants will be notified within 2-weeks.
- Summer Session 2020 May 16th – August 30th: Applications are due December 8th, 2019. Notifications will go out in January 2020.
- Writer’s Den / desk-based workspace: A cosy space with a desk overlooking the river. It is also suitable for curators, researchers, filmmakers, musicians or anyone working mess-free.
- Visual Art Studio: A large, light filled space with a sink . It can be occupied exclusively by one person, or comfortably shared by two artists.
- Movement Studio: Perfect for performing artists, but can be used by visual artists if the floor is protected.
- Music / use of library space (The library is typically common space, but can be reserved for musicians requiring access to a piano)
Participants must provide their own tools, equipment, and materials unless otherwise agreed with Greywood Arts. They are happy to help you locate and/or borrow what you need to the best of their ability.
Please note, subsidised accommodation rates apply. Accommodation Rates listed on their website.