The Arts Council of Northern Ireland wants to ensure a wider and more diverse group of people have access to a high quality arts experience.
This pilot programme seeks to facilitate the engagement and inclusion of all Section 75 groups in funded arts activity. This includes: between persons of different religious belief, political opinion, racial group, age, marital status or sexual orientation; between men and women generally; between persons with a disability and persons without; and between persons with dependants and persons without.
- To improve access to the arts for all Section 75 groups.
- To increase engagement in the arts by each of the nine Section 75 categories
- Support arts organisations diversify audiences / participants
- Respond to project level need in a timely and systematic way, enabling engagement with existing or planned arts activity
- Target small to medium sized arts organisations without dedicated capacity or resources to facilitate the engagement of Section 75 categories
ACNI want to support activities which benefit the people of Northern Ireland or that help arts organisations in Northern Ireland carry out their work.