The following small grants are open for applications. For more information and guidance notes, visit the online funding hub.
- Community Festivals Fund
- Arts and Heritage Project Grant
- Policing and Community Safety Grant
- Good Relations Grant
- Summer Intervention Fund
- Parks Events Grant
- Support for Sport: Sports Event Grant
- Support for Sport: Large Development Grant
- Support for Sport: Small Development Grant
- Support for Sport: Hospitality Grant
- Support for Sport: Sporting Individuals Grant
- Community Development Project Grant
- Community Development Summer Scheme Grant
The Arts and Heritage Project Grant will support one-off arts and heritage projects that are innovative – that is, new or unique to Belfast – or organisational development, or both.
Maximum award: £10,000 for each organisation in each financial year.
The proposed project must contribute to two of the A City Imagining themes:
A City Imagining is Belfast’s new cultural strategy. It sets out our priorities under four themes:
- A City Belonging is about active citizenship, supporting all our citizens to be active agents of change and co-creators of cultural activity
- A City Challenging is about creative placemaking that strengthens our residents’ connection to the city they call home.
- A City Creating is about new ways of working, helping organisations and cultural practitioners develop, innovate or experiment.
- A City Exploring is about looking outward and connecting Belfast to the rest of the world.