The Assistance under the Arts Act Grant Scheme is coordinated by the Rural Development Directorate through the Community Supports Scheme. All enquiries to email@example.com. In 2021 applications are only being accepted online.
Under the scheme assistance is given to arts activities that
- stimulate public interest in the arts
- provide knowledge, appreciation and practice of the arts
- improve the standard of the arts in Clare.
There are 3 categories of support:
- Artist Support – Support for individual artists / artists projects – €1,000
- Organisational Support / Events & Projects Assistance – Support for arts organisations general activities and for once off or key events in the county
- Traditional Arts – Support specifically relating to the traditional arts e.g. music & dance
Assistance under the Arts Act Grants Scheme – Closing date for 2021 applications is Friday January 29th, 2021.