The Arts Grant is provided to a number of professional arts organisations, community and voluntary groups throughout the city. These grants provide direct revenue funding for groups in support of their core work. The Arts Committee makes recommendations on all applications and final decisions are made by the elected members of City Council.
CRITERIA FOR ALL APPLICATIONS
• Applicants must be located within Cork City Councils administrative area.
• Work must be carried out in a not for profit basis
• Work must be artistic in nature.
• As applicable, organisations must have up-to-date policies such as child safeguarding policies that are compliant with the Children First Act 2015; policies that comply with health and safety regulation; codes of practice for equal opportunities etc.
• Recognition and accommodation of the culturally diverse interests in the city.
• Procedures for documentation and evaluation in place.
See link for further details: corkcity.ie/…/arts-culture-heritage/arts-office/funding-opportunities1.html