The Arts Council Northern Ireland has designed the Creative Industries Seed Fund programme with the following objectives:
1. Encourage Cross-Sectoral Collaboration;
2. Drive innovation in technologies; and
3. Creating new content, products, services and experiences.
The aim of this project is to assist entrepreneurs, businesses, or organisations to undertake projects that:
1. Contribute to the growth of the creative industries; and
2. Unlock future income generation.
All applications should fit within the aims and objectives stated in the guidance notes.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are using the most up to date guidance notes and application forms. If you are thinking of making an application please check the Council’s website to make sure that you are using the current guidance notes.
In this round of funding, priority will be given to applicants who:
• Are a partnership between arts organisations, creative industries, and/or academia;
• Use digital and immersive technology to enhance the experience of arts audiences, create new digital artistic products, or allow for digital distribution of existing arts products or services.
Advice workshop: Belfast: 10 January 2020, 10am-1pm at Digital Catapult, Ormeau Baths
100% grants are available to cover costs of between £500 and £10,000 for a project.