In accordance with the Arts Act, Dublin City Council invites applications for funding towards arts projects and programmes in the city which are complementary to the following objectives:
- Stimulating public interest in the Arts,
- Promoting knowledge, appreciation and practice of the arts, or
- Improving standards in the arts within its functional area (Dublin City).
All applications must be submitted in hard copy only
(One signed original plus 4 photocopies) (Total of 5)
It is expected, subject to budget allocations, that the amount of funding available in total will be €530,000.
- All applications must relate to projects that take place in 2020 within the Dublin City Council Administrative area
- Quality of artistic work
- The audience being served
- A feasible project designed with realistic financial projections
- Accessibility for diverse audiences and participants in terms of location, cost, people with special needs
- Ability to secure other sources of funding including in-kind funding - a minimum of 30% must be secured from other sources. This should be evidenced and where unconfirmed, this should be clear. For Projects Applicants – only artists’ fees and programme costs are eligible for support
- Artists fees in accordance with professional practice
- Public presentation of work in the city (though action research projects will be considered)