Carlow Arts Festival are offering financial support to makers of art to allow space and time to think, dream, breathe, learn, create, develop, design and inspire.
Carlow Arts Festival are delighted to be able offer artists and producers living in the island of Ireland the opportunity to apply for our Hatch Funds towards artistic development and the presentation of work.
There are three strands of funding available. You can apply for any or all of the following:
1. Micro Bursaries – up to €500 – simply tell us what you need time and space to do. No strings attached.
2. Development – up to €3k for the development of a piece of work alone or with others.
3. Commission – up to €10k to commission a piece of work for presentation at Carlow Arts Festival. We are most interested in work that can be presented outdoors, or in non-traditional spaces, work of all scales, brand new work and work that can be adapted for the festival.
– There are a limited number of each strand available.
– For strands 2 & 3 a detailed budget will be required.
– Your artistic idea needs to be one that incorporates sharing in a socially distanced world.
– Application deadline: Thursday 26 November @ 5pm. They will be unable to accept late applications
– Required elements include links to images/videos of previous work, budgets, company or artists CV.
To apply, fill out the form on the website, including a summary of no more than 50 words and a detailed proposal of no more than 500 words: carlowartsfestival.com/….
Please also supply your contact details and a link to your work.
If you have any further quires about our Wedge Funds you can email email@example.com
Carlow Arts Festival is a vibrant multi-disciplinary festival built on a deep belief in creating space for discovery, delight and disruption. Our programming embraces the world of virtuosic artists to resonate, inspire and collaborate with our community.