Offaly County Council Arts Office will be managing the delivery of two major events in 2020: Hullabaloo! Offaly’s Children’s Arts Festival and Offaly Culture Night. In order to facilitate and develop these programmes, Offaly County Council requires a temporary part–time independent coordinator.
The main duties include:
- Event management: The preparation and implementation of event management plans, for Culture Night Offaly 2020and Hullabaloo! respectively, in consultation with Offaly County Council Arts Office.
- Programme Scheduling:
Hullabaloo! -Liaise with venues and artists participating in Hullabaloo! coordinating the workshops / performances to include scheduling times/dates/venues for all the programmes events working to a given budget.
Offaly Culture Night Liaise with artists and venues on their specific requirements for the night. (i.e.space requirements, PA)
- Brochures: Prepare the Hullabaloo! festival Programme and Offaly Culture Night Programme for printing, to include drafting and proofing.
- Distribution: Aid in the distribution of the programmes to specified venues and outlets.,
- On the Ground Assistance: -Assist with ‘on the ground’ coordination during Hullabaloo! and Offaly Culture Night – Candidate will be assigned to one area i.e. Edenderry, Tullamore or Clara
- Publicising the Events:Plan and implement a PR campaign for Hullabaloo! and Offaly Culture Night. Assist with publicising the events including management of social media feeds/Press Releases/launches.
- Audience & Programme Evaluation: Deliver an evaluation report for both events.
Closing date 24 April 2020 at 4pm.
A fully inclusive fee in the sum of €4,000 to include all travel, subsistence, and any other costs that may arise will be paid to the successful candidate.
For further details and to download the Arts Event Coordinator Brief please visit