Position: Café Assistant
- Take orders and deliver them to the table quickly and accurately
- Advise customers on food and beverage choices if requested and answer any questions regarding the menu
- Use Barista coffee machine for making coffees, hot chocolates etc.
- Ensuring that a positive image is projected for Solstice Arts Centre
- Present and total bills accurately
- Attend to the tables regularly and make sure that they are always clean and ready for the next customer
- Maintain cleaning schedules for all equipment, storage areas and work areas
- Check the quality of the final food & beverage order and resolve any issues
- Ensure COVID-19 compliance in accordance with the Meath Arts Centre COVID-19 response plan and the training you have received
- Ensure safety in the café and kitchen
- Ensure that all areas of the kitchen, fridges, storage counters etc. are up to the standards requested by the Environmental Health Officer in accordance with the Food Safety Authority of Ireland’s Safe Catering (based on the principles of HACCP)
- To wear, if requested an appropriate uniform as may be provided for you for the purpose of your work and with the general level of the responsibility of this post observe any dress code the Arts Centre may decide on
- In the case of an emergency evacuation of the building, assist in the evacuation in a calm and coherent manner
- To comply with in house policies, systems and procedures at all times
- To undertake any training that maybe required by Solstice Arts Centre
Apply with CV and Cover letter or request further information by emailing: email@example.com or call 046 909 2300.
Closing date for applications: 25 October, 2021.