ISACS is Ireland’s leading network to advocate for the support and development of Irish Street Arts, Circus and Spectacle.
This is a part time role at twenty hours per week in a busy membership organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Director with all day-to-day administration duties. It is essential that the candidate enjoys working as part of a small and mutually supportive team.
This role will be based out of the company head office in Wexford Town.
Your new role:
- Management of the companies day to day operations and systems
- Together with the Board and the Director develop, maintain and update company policies and procedures regularly according to the Governance Code and other regulation requirements
- Delivering strong communications across all platforms to and with the members, stakeholders and the wider public
- Assist with project administration and reporting required by the Director
- Ensure the company system and records are up-to-date at all times
- Any other ad-hoc Administrator duties as per the needs of the organisation
What you’ll need:
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements and processes
- Ability to build positive and healthy relationships
- Exceptional organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- IT literate