30 hours per week 16 weeks
Weekly – €398
Position: Cork Craft Month Coordinator 2022
The successful candidate will demonstrate the skills needed to deliver and evaluate a programme of events. You will be a confident, creative, detailed oriented professional with strong communication, networking and relationship management skills. You will also be comfortable researching new opportunities, creating marketing materials and digital content.
If you are a creative person with excellent relationship building skills, a flair for marketing, and have an understanding the of the craft sector, this is the role for you!
The Cork Craft Month Coordinator Role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- In conjunction with the Operations Manager, work with the Cork Craft & Design (CCD) membership to support the coordination and implementation of a full programme of events for Cork Craft Month (CCM). For 2021 CCM delivered:o 74 events in total
o 39 Online events
o 35 physical events.
o Represented 15 separate Craft disciplines
- Logistical and planning around venues, participants, work and sales
- Collate information and liaise with managers of events / venues to ensure information qualityand reliability
- Manage & liaise with the selected curators to ensure the smooth delivery of exhibitions
- Liaise with the selected team of interns
- Manage deadlines on multiple aspects of the event
- Work collaboratively with existing event partners to promote and manage the event;
- Provide analysis and metrics to input into the Post Event Report and other relevant finalassessment reports as per funding requirements
- Work in conjunction with the Operations Manager and the selected team of interns to ensurethat a maker is booked to do a social media feature every day of the month in the lead up to
- Support the coordination of a series of ‘Made in Cork’ Craft Markets, including sourcingappropriate spaces in the city and county, confirmations of maker participation, payment processing, event organisation and set up