The MAC are seeking an experienced individual familiar with co-designing, devising, and delivering a Creative Learning Programme (CLP) inspired by a range of multi-disciplinary artforms. The Creative Learning Manager position is a new role within the MAC which marks a strategic aim to embed engagement and participation at the heart of the organisation. The Creative Learning Manager will develop existing programmes and take a lead role in the co-design and delivery of the MACtivate initiative with its Associate Partners.
Salary: £31-33k per annum (depending on experience) plus 3% pension contribution
Hours: 37.5hrs per week
- A related third level qualification with at least 3 years’ experience as outlined below; OR
- Qualified by experience with at least 5 years’ relevant experience as outlined below;
- Working at managerial level in the cultural education, engagement, or participation sector;
- Developing and delivering public engagement, participatory, and learning programmes;
- Working with artists and turning ideas into innovative and ambitious programmes of engagement;
- Collaboration with agencies working with a wide range of people, including Section 75 individuals and groups, young people, schools, local authority departments, and voluntary sector agencies;
- Budget planning and management over £60k.
- Recognised industry qualification and/or related third level qualification
- Experience of working in a multi art form venue;
- A track record of successful fundraising and delivering funding agreements.
Full Job Description: themaclive.com/…/Creative_Learning_Manager….pdf