IMMA would like to announce an extension to the closing date for the temporary job opportunity at IMMA in the capacity of Curator: Art and Ageing based on maternity leave cover, fulltime, fixed term contract of employment.
The purpose of the role is:
- To manage and deliver the Creative Ireland-funded National Art & Ageing Programme
- To deliver current programme strands and continue to create the potential for more interventions for older people and people living with dementia
- To oversee and deliver evaluation methodologies that are sensitive to the ‘social model’ of engagement that IMMA adopts
- To work in partnership with strategic partners and to continue to both grow the number of participants and to reflect on programming effectiveness
- To disseminate learning through our national and international networks.
Applicants should submit a Curriculum Vitae along with a cover letter by email, outlining how they meet the required criteria to email@example.com.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Saturday, 24 October 2020.
For the full job description please download here.
IMMA is an equal opportunities employer.