The role of the Digital Content Specialist is to develop and deliver inspiring content for IMMA’s digital and social platforms— driving reach, reputation and engagement. The Digital Content Specialist will work closely with Communications and Marketing Team to support the promotion of IMMA’s programmes and activities. The role is audience-focused and requires the use of data to monitor performance and inform digital and social content decisions to increase the museum’s audience, both onsite and online.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
Content and Communications
- To manage the generation, coordination and delivery of creative and exciting content for IMMAs online platforms in consultation with the Communications & Marketing Team.
- To optimise opportunities for online advertising including, but not limited to, Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, twitter and other third party platforms.
- To identify and harness potential assets across IMMA to drive digital activity.
- Responsible for the creation and coordination of content and updating the IMMA website.
- To monitor and maintain IMMA’s audience lists
- To work closely with Communications & Marketing Team in the collation, production and distribution of IMMA’s marketing and promotional materials.
- To support the Communications & Marketing Team to distribute press material in liaison with programme team, artists and programme partners when applicable.
- To issue images and material to press and act as a liaison between press and programmers/artists as required.
- To create regular weekly and monthly reports on levels of online audience engagement with IMMA for the Head of Audiences and Development, the Director and the IMMA Board.
- To assist with the Audience and Development Department’s evaluation of audience engagement for particular exhibitions and programmes, and overall for the Museum.
- To be aware of the correct representations of IMMA’s identity, both online and in print and contribute to the overseeing of correct usage.
Key Criteria will include:
- BA in marketing, business or similar required.
- Experience managing digital marketing and online advertising campaigns.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Mailchimp and experience using ticketing systems.
- Experience in MS Office Suite and Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
Please use the link below to view the full job advertisement on IMMA’s website.
How to apply: Applicants should submit a Curriculum Vitae along with a cover letter by email, outlining how they meet the required criteria to email@example.com
IMMA is an equal opportunities employer.