Kids’ Own is delighted to invite applications for the role of Digital Marketing Officer (part-time).
The Digital Marketing Officer will work closely with other team members to support the marketing activities of Kids’ Own.
The specifications of the role are set out below.
Reporting to the Digital Content Manager and CEO, duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Ongoing website management including regular content updates.
- Liaison with web developers to ensure sites are fully maintained and to advise on design and user experience.
- Planning and implementation of digital marketing campaigns including web, SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media and digital advertising.
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels
- Managing metrics such as Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Measuring, reporting and recommending on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Leading on website and social media channel optimisation for SEO as well as usability.
- Creating and implementing editorial calendars in collaboration with content contributors.
- Delivering effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging.
- Development and implementation of a digital marketing plan, in collaboration with our Digital Content Manager.
- Management of the eCommerce Bookshop.
- Implementation and management of the Google Grant Account.
Applicants must have:
- A third level qualification in the field of marketing or digital marketing, or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a digital marketing.
- Experience working with a content management system.
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or digital advertising campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Certifications in Google Adwords and other social media certifications are preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in photo and video editing software.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
It is desired that the successful applicant would have:
- A strong interest in the arts and arts in education.
- Experience in working with non-profit or charitable organisations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- The ability to work well as part of a small team.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Ability to regularly attend team meetings at Kids’ Own offices in Sligo.
To make an application, candidates should send a detailed cover letter outlining suitability and motivation for the role, along with a current CV to:
Jo Holmwood, Creative Director, Kids’ Own: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 5pm, Wednesday 25th May 2022.
This is a part-time role (3 days p/week) with an initial contract of 9 months, with a view to extension.
Salary: €30,000 (pro-rata)