Limerick Printmakers (LP) is a continuously evolving member-focused printmaking organisation that has become an integral part of the cultural landscape in the mid west of Ireland since its establishment in 1999.LP strives to facilitate the maximum amount of opportunities for various audiences to partake with printmaking and to support true engagement with the public in diverse ways.
LP delivers multiple evening kids classes for children aged 4 – 12 years during the school term time, along with week-long summer camps each July and August and one-day seasonal camps at midterm, Easter, Halloween and Christmas. LP is seeking a highly organised, adaptive, personable individual to work as part of their team as a Sales Administrator – Children’s Education Programme.
Main Responsibilities of Role
- Programming LP’s year round children’s education programme – sourcing teachers
and teaching assistants, assessing & signing off on lesson plans, ordering all physical materials for class activities.
- Completing all administration related to Education activities.
- Responsibility for ensuring adherence to Child Protection legislation.
- Organising Garda vetting.
Sales and Marketing
- Promotion of Education program utilizing social media & print.
- Creation of attractive promotional imagery using Photoshop or similar.
- Produce copy for LP website and other communications.
- Working to achieve defined sales targets.
Community Engagement/ Special Events
- Some admin/other support related to printmaking workshops/ events.
- Contribute to & lead aspects of unique events e.g. Culture Night.
- One year+ of experience in an admin role.
- One year+ of experience in a customer service/sales role with defined sales targets (can encompass retail/direct sales/call centre).
- Comfortable using Photoshop and/or similar software.
- Proficient in MS Office package particularly Excel.
- Must have ability to manage own time & to prioritize varied activities within the role.
- A proven interest/ background in the arts or genuine willingness to learn.
- Interest in Arts Education.
Benefits of working with LP
- General training will be provided.
- Specific education/Child Protection etc. training provided.
- Additional training in printmaking provided.
- Complementary studio membership.
- Work as part of a committed team in a creative environment.
Rate of Pay
Gross Annual Pay is €8,580 Euros based on a 15 hour week at 11 Euros per hour.
- There will be a standard 12-week probationary period for this position.
- Limerick Printmakers Studio is an equal opportunities employer.
Application Process & Deadline
- Please forward a current C.V. with 2 referees & their contact details listed along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com.
- Please list ‘Application: Sales Administrator – Children’s Education Programme’ in the subject line.
- Please note that LP can only receive online applications & late applications cannot be accepted.
- LP will respond to all applicants by Friday 14th February 2020 with interviews to take place over one day during the following week at Limerick Printmakers, 3 Johns Square, Limerick.
- Start date for Position will ideally be during the week commencing 2nd March 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter.