Type: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Location: Onsite, with hybrid working option available in line with the needs of the business.
Reporting to the Executive Director/CEO, duties will include:
- Providing Administrative Support to the Senior Management team and all departments at The Everyman.
- Ensuring a smooth and efficient flow of information throughout the company, the building and between all internal departments.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are up to date and communicated to all relevant personnel.
- Liaising with Producing Team and issuing contracts to visiting companies.
- Liaising with visiting theatre companies on issues such as riders, travel, accommodation, marketing etc. and ensuring that all relevant information relating is circulated to all departments – Technical, Marketing, Finance etc.
- Organising Meetings, taking minutes, circulating minutes in a timely fashion.
- Diary management tasks for CEO and AD, and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms, conference facilities and staff events.
- Overseeing filing system and storage for entire company, digital and hard copy.
- Creating and updating databases for various forms of data i.e. box office, marketing, production data.
- Overseeing smooth running of IT system and ensuring that software licences are up to date, liaising with Adapt IT, our IT partners.
- Liaising with the Finance Manager to purchase new hardware where necessary.
- Assisting with the writing and administration of funding applications.
- Taking inventory and replacing office supplies when necessary.
- Submitting reports and preparing presentations and general research.
- Organising training and ensuring that all relevant training is up to date.
- Support with budgeting, bookkeeping and financial administration.
- Be the Company’s child protection officer and ensure that all child protection policies and training are up to date.
- Take the lead on internal committees such as Health & Safety.
- Dealing with email enquiries through the company’s general e-mail address.
- Arranging both internal and external staff events and meetings.
- Represent The Everyman at industry and community functions and training as necessary.
- Any other such duties as may reasonably be requested by the Executive Director/CEO
- Excellent Organisation, Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Experience with accounting and bookkeeping systems (not essential)
- Research & Analysis
- Flexibility – we are a working theatre and occasional evening or weekend work may be required!
- An interest in, and knowledge of, the Arts/Entertainment would be an advantage
Please apply for the role of Senior Administrator by sending a letter of application accompanied by a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisting of candidates will be based on information contained in their CV and covering letter. All applications and queries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Deadline for applications: Wed 13 July, 12PM