We are delighted to announce a Part-time Studio and Office Admin opportunity at Bond Street Studios, starting in January 2022.
This is an exciting opportunity for hands on experience on the admin side of things in a busy commercial photography studio and event space.
The role will provide exposure to elements of daily operations ranging from first point of contact for all calls and emails to the studios, photography shoot planning and management on the day, organising equipment hires, social media management, client and supplier database management and admin/general tasks as required.
Daily Admin & Production
- Phones & Emails – first point contact on phones & emails
- Quotes – handling all queries and quotes for existing and new business
- Diary Management – Managing diary and bookings for studios
- Prep and general maintenance of studios prior and post-shoots
- Prep and quality control of all gear going to and from shoots
- Shoot Logistics – Assisting Bond Street Studios clients with shoot organisation, including booking crew, models, props, extra gear when needed, lunches on day etc.
- Invoicing – managing invoices for the studio and organising supplier payments
- Social Media – Managing of social media for Bond St Studios (instagram, facebook, blog)
- General office maintenance – ordering of office and cafe supplies, etc.
- Interest in photography and creative industries.
- Knowledge of Mac operating systems preferable
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Must have good communication skills, be reliable and organised.
- Hours will generally by 3 days a week, 9am – 6pm, with flexibility occasionally required for shoot days/weekend hires. Possibility of extension to full time after 6 month probation period.
Please include a CV and Cover Letter with your application.
Shadowing part time from Monday 10th January 2022
Full Cover starting Monday 17th January 2022