Gallery of Photography Ireland is seeking a dynamic, experienced and media savvy new team member to join our organisation at an exciting phase in our development. This new role will make a vital contribution to the Gallery’s work supporting the promotion of artists and the art form of photography to our growing audiences. The Visitor Experience & Communications Officer is a hands-on role that will deliver the highest standards of visitor experience both in the Gallery itself and for our online audiences. The successful candidate will design and deliver promotional campaigns for our broad-ranging in-house, national and online programmes, promoting our role as the national centre for contemporary photography in Ireland. The successful candidate will thrive in this energetic, creative environment and work at front of house as part of our friendly, motivated team.
- Create a welcoming, inclusive and engaging atmosphere for all visitors
- Produce and deliver promotional campaigns for the Gallery’s dynamic programme of exhibitions, events and online programmes in a timely fashion
- Instigate engaging social media content and implement regular website updates
- Take a leading role in the ongoing development of the Gallery’s communication and marketing strategies with a particular emphasis on growing digital audiences
- Bring experience and new ideas to drive the messaging, sales, marketing and identity of Gallery of Photography Ireland
- Ensure all communications, engagement, and reporting data are in line with Equality Diversity & Inclusion principles, GDPR and governance policies