Dublin City Council Culture Company is seeking a Visitor Experience Coordinator (weekends) to help achieve our aims to connect the citizens of Dublin through culture and conversation through their work.
About the role
Working as part of a team at 14 Henrietta Street and Richmond Barracks, and reporting to the Head of Visitor Experience, this role will play a key part in ensuring the smooth day to day running of our weekend activities at our venues.
This role includes weekly on site supervision of 14 Henrietta Street or Richmond Barracks on weekends, providing general administrative support across the venues, and practical operational support to our programmes and departments. Please note that we welcome applications from individuals wishing to work on the basis of 3, 4 or 5 days per week, which must include full days on the weekend days of Saturday and Sunday.
The ideal person for this role will have:
- A minimum of 2 years of venue administration, front of house supervision or equivalent experience is essential;
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and GSuite is essential, experience of Ticketsolve is desirable;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- An understanding of the work of Dublin City Council Culture Company and its ambitions;
- An instinctive ability to think creatively – to try, fail, learn, and try again.