On the 20 February the Arts Council invite artists and practitioners to come and meet them at the RHA. This is an opportunity to hear about who the Arts Council are and what they do, and to meet with representatives from Arts Council staff.
Staff will be available to answer questions about the programmes and supports the Arts Council offers, and to provide advice and information on making an application for funding.
Tickets are free but booking is essential as places are limited. A limit of two tickets can be allocated to an organisation.
Arrival 11:00 Tea, coffee and a welcome chat
11:30 – 12:30 Overview of the work of the Arts Council
- Outlining the Arts Council’s Three-year Plan 2020 – 2022
- The Arts Council and Equality, Human Rights and Diversity
- Paying The Artist: The Arts Council’s policy on the fair and equitable remuneration and contracting of artists
- Introducing the Arts Council teams
12:30 – 13:30 Networking lunch
A light lunch will be provided
13:30 – 15:30 Meet your artform/arts practice team
Representatives will be available from the following areas:
- Arts Centres and Touring
- Arts participation
- Circus, street arts and spectacle
- Creative schools
- International arts
- Traditional arts
- Visual arts
- Young people, children and education
- Arts Council Collection
- Completing the AAR (Arts Activity Report) portal
- Creative Europe Desk