The Photon Foundation invite audiovisual artists or artistic groups to participate in the recruitment process, who during the residence they will develop and create an original, rendered audiovisual project with a length of 360 seconds, designed for the projection system in the 360° Gallery according to specifications (see above). The selected artists are obliged to provide a file for the tests, and then a finalised, rendered project uploaded to the server of the foundation, prepared according to the specifications, so it can be presented in the 360° Gallery and recorded in 360° format.
Offered by the residency:
- artistic fee of PLN 2,000 (~450 EUR). In case of an artistic group, the original fee is not multiplied
- online technical and production help and promotional support
- during the residence remotely two tests will be carried out on the projection system in the 360° Gallery on preliminary planned date
- technical support for the remote show of the finished project, its registration in 360° video format and live presentation on online platforms culminating the residence
How to Apply: To submit your application for the artist in residence programme, please complete and submit the online form.
The following criteria will be taken into account in the selection of the winning projects:
- artistic values of the concept (e.g. originality, ingenuity)
- consistency and accuracy in preparing the project concept
- project feasibility according to the technical specification of the 360° Gallery projection system
- artistic portfolio
Period: 31 days – 15/09/2020 – 18/10/2020
Website: The Photon Foundation