The event will be focused on creating intricate and eye catchy patterns.
I will lead the workshop offering guidance and knowledge of my processes and techniques, with a step-by-step guide to realise each one of them.
Check the materials list below to have an idea of what you will need.
- A4 or A5 sketchbook (I will use a watercolour notepad with a smooth finish)
- Fine line pens (I will use the Sakura gelly roll pens, but any pen will be fine)
- Posca pens for embellishment (optional, I will use the PC-1M and PC-5M)
- Circular element to trace a circle (glass, large cap, tape, etc.)
General Event Info
- Duration: 2 hours
- Max. number of students per session: 10
- Prerequisite: no prior experience is required, all ages welcome
- Available Time Slots: select from the tab the preferred day and timeframe.
How Does It Works
- Advance booking essential
- The sessions will take place via a Zoom meeting
- Once I received the payment, I will send you the link & passcode to access the meeting (keep an eye on your Inbox and Spam).