The event will be focused on altering by hand vintage portraits, giving a brand new life to these “forgotten memories”.
I will lead the workshop offering guidance and knowledge of my processes and techniques for manipulating images using the colourful washi tape.
- Vintage or contemporary photos, you can use magazine cut outs as an alternative (you can pick portraits, landscapes or any other topic you like). I recommend glossy finish pics on a thick paper.
- Cutting board, I use this one
- Cutter or knife
- Washi tape, I use mt tape (I use the 0.5, 1 and 1.5 cm thick tapes, but you can use any)
- Round element to trace a circle (glass, large cap, tape, etc.).
General Event Info
- Duration: 2 hours
- Max. number of students per session: 10
- Prerequisite: no prior experience is required, all ages welcome
- Available Time Slots: select from the tab the preferred day and timeframe.