The Center for Contemporary Arts is publishing an open call for collaboration within the AIR CELEIA 2020 programme.
The selected artist will be offered a two-month stay in the Center’s residential flat, located in the city centre of Celje, in the immediate vicinity of the Center for Contemporary Arts and the local art district.
The residency includes:
- Kitchen, studio, bedroom, bathroom and WiFi.
- A grant of €600 per month.
- Travel expenses up to €300.
- The Center will also arrange for the artist to connect with the city and forge contacts with the local art community, as well as become acquainted with art events locally and further afield.
The artist will also have the opportunity to present themselves in an artist talk in one of the exhibition spaces of the Center for Contemporary Arts and the opportunity to show their work in a solo exhibition at the Likovni salon Gallery in 2021.
In order to apply, please send the following documents by email to email@example.com:
- Personal data (name, surname, date of birth)
- Contact details (address, telephone and e-mail)
- Letter of motivation