Uillinn: West Cork Arts Centre in partnership with Cork County Council invite submissions for a four week studio residency from a practicing artist who is resident in any part of the Cork County administrative area.
The residency supports artists seeking an opportunity to research and develop their practices and to engage in dialogue with Uillinn, other organisations in Cork, the local community and general public. This is a non-accommodation residency.
The artist will receive a stipend of €1,500 towards their residency and will share their work with the public (within public health and safety guidelines) via a number of events over the course of the residency.
A four-week block within the period 8 March to 29 May or 1 September to 18 December 2021
The application for all residencies should include (all documents to be sent as .pdf or .doc/.docx):-
- An up-to-date CV.
- An artist’s statement.
- A maximum of 10 images of your work (jpegs no larger than 2mb each)
- A list of images with relevant information.
- A written proposal which clearly states the following:
1. An outline of your project / programme of work.
2. The dates that you are available to avail of the opportunity
3. What you hope to achieve during your residency.
4. Any ideas that you may have about ways to engage with participants on creative learning programmes at Uillinn or with the local community / general public or communities of interest.
5. Details of any public engagement activity (workshops, masterclasses, talks, discussions etc) proposed during your residency.
Applications by email only to email@example.com
Please mark your application Cork County Council Residency 2021
See here for full details and how to submit: https://www.westcorkartscentre.com/CCC-Residency-2021