In YUI – PORT’s Artist-in-Residence project, there are 2 programs. In “Invitation Program”, they support long-term residence of invited artists etc. who were selected by open recruitment. In “Autonomous Activity Program” they support short-term residential activities of emerging artists etc.
- Autonomous Activity Program 2021 Summer – Within 30 days from July 5, 2021 (Monday) to August 23, 2021 (Monday)
- Invitation Program 2021 Autumn – Within 90 days from September 1, 2021 (Wednesday) to November 30, 2021 (Tuesday)
Currently active artist (genre does not matter). Participate in the citizen exchange project at least once in cooperation with Designated Administrator.Reside and conduct creative activities in YUI – PORT.Able to communicate in either Japanese or English.In good health condition.
Offered by the residency:
- Autonomous Activity Program 2021 Summer
- Technical Support
- Invitation Program 2021 Autumn
- Production – 200,000 yen
- Stipend – 2,800 yen per day
- Transportation round-trip up to 100,000 yen
- Technical support
How to Apply: Please download the designated application form from our website (https://www.yui-port.com/en/activities-offering.php), fill in the necessary information and apply by e-mail [email@example.com] or by post. For e-mail, the subject must be “AIR 2021 Summer Application” or “AIR 2021 Autumn Application”.