Culture Night is an initiative of Temple Bar Cultural Trust and Dublin City Council in 2006 which was developed into a national event in partnership with the Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht (DCHG). In 2019, the decision was made to move to Culture Night from the Department to the Arts Council.
This Arts Council tender requirements include but are not limited to:
• Coordinate with local organisers of Culture Night events, particularly Arts Officers and Local Authorities;
• Ensure that participating regions, including the Dublin region, in conjunction with their designated contact persons, collate material, for the design and publication of their programmes in hard copy and online;
• Register participating groups and activities online;
• Propose and deliver programming that adds value to the programming of participating institutions/venues, as agreed with the awarding bodies;
• Collate promotional material, design, publish and distribute a programme in hard copy and online;
• Develop a Communications Strategy including marketing and PR, Advertising, Social Media and other online outlets;
• Coordinate with and report to the Arts Council and Dublin City Council.
• Maintain quality control of the Culture Night brand;
• Develop and maximise existing and new sponsorship opportunities;
• Liaise with the production of a flagship event(s)/projects for Culture Night 2020 (details to be agreed / finalised);
Applications must be made through eTenders, see full tender documents on eTenders here: irl.eu-supply.com/…