MAKE PLACE are delighted to announce the opening of their first workspace.
We have several workspaces of varying sizes available at Townhouse Twenty2, Thomas St.
This historic former library building has been modernised and carefully renovated and retains many of its period features.These fully serviced workspaces would be suitable for creatives and social entrepreneurs working in a wide range of disciplines, including: arts administrators, designers, social entrepreneurs, small creative businesses, festivals, artists (screen-based), illustrators, collectives, writers, curators, etc.
MAKE PLACE memberships start from:
• €220+VAT (per month) for a dedicated desk space.
• €1,100+VAT (per month) for private offices between 6 – 8 people.
• All electricity, heating, security, wi-fi, rates, refuse and maintenance costs included.
• 24-hour access, seven days a week
• Fully serviced offices
• Office furniture included
• Fast internet connections and secure WiFi
• Covered Bicycle parking to the rear of the building
• Secure member/visitor car parking to the rear of the building available upon request (additional cost)
• A choice of own door self-contained workspaces, or dedicated desk space
Additional make place member benefits:
All make place members will automatically enjoy access to the full suite of benefits across the Digital Hub campus.
Which feature free access to:
• Free access to several meeting rooms
• Depot Lounge — a shared space for lunch breaks and informal chats
• Breakout spaces — four shared spaces for ad-hoc meetings
• Shared kitchens
• Reception and Postal Services
• The Digital Hub Cultural and Professional Development events
• Games room and shared kitchenette
• Fast guest internet connections and secure WiFi
• Shower room
• Discounted cloud printing, photocopying and scanning services (Pricing per page)
• Discounted presentation rooms — with 75’ LED TV, ClickShare & lectern (€10 per hour)
• Access to Learning Studios (additional costs may apply)
• Additional workshop space: self-contained space — 1,350 sq. ft. Own-door, street level entry: normal capacity 30 people. (Priced per day)
Join a number of other complimentary organisations in this exciting and evolving hub of creative activity.