Complete Introduction to Photoshop Online.
- Processing images, both raw and jpeg
- Getting to know the toolbox
- Working with layers
- Adjusting the image quality
- Retouching and combining images
- Adding text and shapes
- Applying filters
What you need for the class:
- Laptop or PC with good memory (Photoshop uses a lot of memory, so this is essential)
- Photoshop or Photoshop Elements (Either one is fine, I will be working with Photoshop Elements. If you have neither, buy Photoshop Elements as it’s much cheaper)
- Some prior knowledge of any kind of photo editing is an advantage
- Photo files will be sent each week so we are all working on the same images
Suitable for any artist working with digital images that wishes to get the best image possible and/or wishes to learn how to use their images more creatively.
The class will be recorded and sent to you afterwards so that you can practise during the week or if you have to miss a class.
Veronica Nicholson has been working as a photographic artist and educator for 30 years and has a Masters degree in Digital Art from the National College of Art & Design, Dublin.