The Visual Artists’ News Sheet is guaranteed the most affordable and cost effective platform for publicising art events, exhibitions, arts services, artists’ materials & equipment, notices of commissions & other opportunities for artists. We print and distribute 6000 copies per issue of this 40 page newspaper throughout Ireland six times a year, ensuring that your advertising is read as timely and relevant.
All advertising queries should be directed to:
T: 01 672 9488
The deadline is fast approaching and if you have yet to reserve ad space please do so as soon as possible. We only have Inside Pages space left available.
As part of VAI’s push to become a more green organisation we now use biodegradable packaging for individual subscribers of the VAN.
Alongside the print advertising that we continue to offer in The Visual Artists’ News Sheet – VAI’s bi-monthly publication – we also offer digital banner adverts within VAI’s twice weekly eBulletin as well as promotional posts across VAI’s extensive social media platforms.
When placing an advertisement in the VAN, you can now maximise your audience with this new bundle (comprising an ad in the eBulletin, with the additional option of a targeted promotional post across VAI’s social media platforms) for an additional fee of €155.
We have recently simplified the process for our Facebook advertisements, and have optimised the pricing to produce over 10,000 views per post. If your target audience is smaller this can be adequately adjusted upon request.
As a result of this highly successful programme, we are excited to offer you a the VAN, eBulletin and Social Media Advertising Bundle, which comprises three strands:
- Print Advertisement (The VAN) – A well respected and durational advertising option, best suited to the promotion of forthcoming or seasonal programmes, events and opportunities.
- Digital Banner Advertisement (VAI eBulletin) – A responsive advertising option within our eBulletin (twice per week). This option is best suited to the promotion of immediate or short-term programmes, events and opportunities.
- Social Media Advertising (VAI Facebook Page) – A targeted advertising option to run in conjunction with Digital Banner Advertisements, best suited to the promotion of immediate or short-term programmes, events and opportunities.
Advertisers now have the option to promote different programmes or opportunities in print and online. These bundles are flexible with the needs of our advertisers in mind, to ensure that your ad is seen by the maximum amount of VAI readers and subscribers.
Who Are We?
- Visual Artists Ireland is a trusted space and respected information resource.
- VAI is in a unique position of having contact with artists, arts professionals and arts organisations on a weekly basis, through the various services we provide.
- Recent VAI figures show that we directly engage with more than 80% of visual artists in Ireland.
VAI Reach & Engagement:
- VAN Readership = 5000
- eBulletin Mailing List = 12,000 subscribers (with a click rate of 46%)
- Facebook = 26,500 followers
- Instagram = 4,400 followers
- Twitter = 13,000 followers
Returns for Advertisers:
- Access to a concentrated visual arts audience across Ireland, Northern Ireland and beyond, who regularly engage with our services across multiple platforms.
- Access to over 44,000 social media followers, located nationwide and internationally.
Additional Perks for VAI Member Organisations
- VAI Member Organisations can now enjoy a 10% discount on all advertisements placed in the VAN as well as in the eBulletin.
Please do get in touch to discuss these options or to book an advertising slot across one or more of these platforms. Since demand is already high and space is limited, advertisements will be placed on a first-come-first-serve basis.
To reserve advertising space contact Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org