Ready to open your doors? We can help with that.
After a year of uncertainty and staying at home, VAI welcomes the return of many in-person events, exhibitions and shows. We are excited to see so many vibrant artists showing their work in galleries and exhibitions across Ireland. With so much going on so suddenly, why not stand out from the crowd?
As our sector reopens, we are pleased to launch several new advertising options, which may be of interest to your organisation in promoting your upcoming events and programmes.
Alongside the print advertising that we continue to offer in The Visual Artists’ News Sheet – VAI’s bi-monthly publication – we have also recently trialled a series of new digital banner adverts within VAI’s twice weekly eBulletin.
As a result of this highly successful pilot programme, we are excited to now offer you a new VAN, eBulletin and Social Media Advertising Bundle, which comprises three strands:
- Print Advertisement (The VAN) – A well respected and durational advertising option, best suited to the promotion of forthcoming or seasonal programmes, events and opportunities.
- Digital Banner Advertisement (VAI eBulletin) – A responsive advertising option within our eBulletin (twice per week). This option is best suited to the promotion of immediate or short-term programmes, events and opportunities.
- Social Media Advertising (VAI Facebook Page) – A targeted advertising option to run in conjunction with Digital Banner Advertisements, best suited to the promotion of immediate or short-term programmes, events and opportunities.
When placing an advertisement in the VAN, you can now maximise your audience with this new bundle (comprising an ad in the eBulletin, with the additional option of a targeted promotional post across VAI’s social media platforms) for an additional fee of €105.
Advertisers now have the option to promote different programmes or opportunities in print and online. These bundles are flexible with the needs of our advertisers in mind, to ensure that your ad is seen by the maximum amount of VAI readers and subscribers.
VAI Reach & Engagement:
- VAN Readership = 5000
- eBulletin Mailing List = 12,000 subscribers (with a click rate of 46%)
- Facebook = 26,500 followers
- Instagram = 4,400 followers
- Twitter = 13,000 followers
Returns for Advertisers:
- Access to a concentrated visual arts audience across Ireland, Northern Ireland and beyond, who regularly engage with our services across multiple platforms.
- Access to over 44,000 social media followers, located nationwide and internationally.
Additional Perks for VAI Member Organisations
- VAI Member Organisations can now enjoy a 10% discount on all advertisements placed in the VAN as well as in the eBulletin.
Please do get in touch to discuss these options or to book an advertising slot across one or more of these platforms. Since demand is already high and space is limited, advertisements will be placed on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Contact our News Provision coordinator Thomas Pool at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (01) 582 6293 to book your ad today!