The Arts Council and Fáilte Ireland have come together in partnership to develop guidelines in line with the government’s COVID-19 Resilience and Recovery 2021 — The Path Ahead to help festival and event organisers minimise the risk of the transmission of COVID-19 at festivals and individual events, and to rebuild confidence and trust among attendees.
The Main Guidance Document is available here.
Helpful examples and templates are also available below:
- Appendix 1 Event Organiser COVID-19 Response Plan Checklist is available here
- Appendix 2 Risk Assessment sample is available here
- Appendix 3 Working Example of an Outdoor Festival Model is available here
- Appendix 4 Working Example of an Indoor Festival Model is available here
- Appendix 5 Advice for the safe use of Alcohol-based hand sanitiser is available here
For more guidelines, including information for children and young people’s arts and cultural activities see: artscouncil.ie/covid-19/government-guidelines/